security consulting that focusses on the business, not the security
At (TL)2 Security we focus on the performance of the business first, and security second. It sounds counter intuitive, but the information security industry has lost credibility and influence as it tried to reduce security risk by stopping business activities, shouting PowerPoint at staff in the name of training, and forgetting that risk acceptance is a perfectly valid business approach.
We offer three key areas of consulting services, namely the Virtual CISO, Security Strategy, and Training & Awareness strategy
“We don’t need a full time CISO, but we need the expertise”
- Initial 5 day assessment ascertaining company culture, business demands and security strategy
- Retained day rate thereafter at a frequency that suits the client size and complexity
- Reporting, metrics and maturity statements at pre-agreed intervals
“Are we doing this right? How can we do it better?”
- One off and retained day rates for projects such as;
- Preparing the security team for growth
- Expansion of the security function and hiring of a first time CISO
- Changing the strategic influence of the security team
- Advisory and support services during periods of transition or business change
“Why is our computer based training not working? Why are we still being phished?”
- Helping the business understand the security culture of the business
- Ascertaining effective communication and marketing strategies within the culture and budget of the security team
- Choosing effective materials and delivery mechanisms
- Tracking progress, performance and effectiveness of the programme
- Doing it all again to remain compliant, whilst retaining the interest of your people
Reasonable travel and accommodation expenses are charged separately and as actuals. Per diem expenses on mutual agreement.
Please use the contact form below, or alternatively you can use our online booking tool to book an initial meeting and send us your contact details.
Online Booking Tool (opens in new window)
Incorporated in England and Wales, company number 11789237
VAT registration number GB 315 1813 32